This is the ultimate mattress: highly conforming comfort, Tempur-Pedic support, all wrapped in a silk-cashmere blend cover for a deeply luxurious sleep experience. The GrandBed is the ultimate in pampering. The quilted dual comfort layers provide cushioned softness, while the support underneath helps you fully relax. Finish it off with beautiful tailoring, and this is a truly extravagant sleep experience.
- Quilted dual comfort layers of highly-conforming TEMPUR-HD material provide cushioned softness and a sumptuous medium-soft feel
- Perfectly adapts to your body for a truly customized fit
- Minimizes pressure points to relieve discomfort, reducing tossing and turning for better quality sleep
- Supports and aligns your body so you fully relax for more restful sleep
- Optimal air flow and breathability responds to your body for more comfort
- Reduces motion transfer between sleep partners for fewer sleep interruptions
- Returns to its original shape time after time, and ensures years of use
- Plush quilted silk-cashmere blend cover with diamond-embossed Microsuede sides is fastened and non-removable
- Patented, one-sided design means no flipping or rotating
- Non-skid bottom keeps mattress in place
- Allergen and dust-mite resistant
- Pairs with Grand Foundation (sold separately)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.